Skip to main content

An Olive Oil Body Lotion?


It's no secret that everywhere but my face is drier than the Sahara Desert. That being said, I'm constantly on the hunt for the best lotions out there. So far, Bath & Body Works stole my heart with their lotions. But over Christmas time, my nail salon gave out gifts and inside was this Dream Body Olive Oil Lotion.

Not going to lie, legit thought this was an oil for the longest time, which is why I held off trying it for so long. I hate greasy formulas. But when I'm at my last days with a cut open B&BW lotion and I have to go to the shore for the weekend, I was desperate.

So, to say the least I was surprised with how much I liked it. Not greasy, not thick. It may pour a bit much out at a time, but it does the job fairly well. The smell isn't half bad either..maybe a hint of citrus in there? I'm not too sure, but so far it does the job and I'm not wanting to be sick over the smell. Win-win overall and it should be smooth sailing from here...

Popular posts from this blog

#ProjectPan September 2017

This past month, I've said goodbye to my red hair and reintroduced to the blonde life. I've also been surprised by using up various face products...
Joico Color Infuse Red Conditioner: THIS IS THE SOLE REASON MY HAIR HAD SUCH A NICE COPPERY RED HUE. Sorry for the caps locks but this stuff is the best ever if you have dyed your hair any shade of red. Even though towards the end of the month, the orangey bits shone through in the light, my hair had an overall redness to it that had everyone is awe. I swear it makes the red last longer or at least tone it beautifully. If I ever go red again, this will be the first thing I buy.
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner ( .33 oz): I'm obsessed with this conditioner as well. Total splurge if I ever bought the full size but oh my I feel like my hair was thanking me for treating it with this conditioner. I truly had a perfect hair day after using this. My hair felt oh so soft and I couldn't have been happier!
Neutrogena Makeup Re…

#ProjectPan October 2017

Of course as soon as I barely run out of anything last month, this month I'm running out of everything!
Products I've Used Up:

Zoella Beauty Ginger Cream: I got this during my winter vacation in London, where I went on a Superdrug hunt for any Zoella Beauty product I could get my hands on. This lotion is part of the winter collection, and was part of a set. I am not the pickiest with lotions, but I compare all to my holy grail, Bath & Body Works lotions. With this, a little went a long way. It wasn't a thick formula, and yet it was a crazy amount of moisturizing goodness in such a small amount. Super impressed. The scent itself was a bit too sweet at times, but the smell is definitely just like a gingerbread cookie. 

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo: LOVE the original! Probably my holy grail dry shampoo, even better than the Not Your Mother's one. Sucks up all the oil. No white residue. All good things, all good things...
Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray (0.5 oz): I p…

#ProjectPan July 2017

As my stash somehow is larger than ever, despite my makeup ban efforts, I still only buy when I get those Ulta "free gift with any purchase" emails that sucker me in each time. I'm going to promise myself that unless I need a spare necessary product that I'm nearly out of, when I get those emails, I'll stick to racking up my lip balm collection.
What I've used up over the past month: Joico Color Extend Shampoo: At first, I didn't mind this shampoo. But after the glaze on my hair washed out, I started to hate this shampoo. It just doesn't feel like my hair is clean at the roots. Apparently this is a common problem with color friendly shampoo, so I'm not mad about it, but now that it's done, I'm excited to try other shampoos that will make my hair feel like I got it done at the salon after each wash. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo (Sample): OH EM GEE. My hair finally felt like my hair again. I see people buy any and all Living Proof prod…